COVID-19 Update as of 19th October 2021
Cosmetic Injectables, Lasers & Skin Treatments
We are taking bookings from October 22nd, 2021, for fully vaccinated clients only as per the Health Department directive.
What do I need to do when I come for my appointment?
In accordance with the current Victorian Government health requirements, we kindly ask our clients to:
- Reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell or have been potentially exposed to Covid-19.
- Sign in using the Victorian Government QR Code available in the clinic.
- Bring and wear your own medical face mask.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the premise.
We request that you attend your appointments alone – please do not bring other adults or children with you as we are limiting the number of people we admit to the clinic.
Our Covid Safe Protocols
Bay Medical Aesthetics is a GP run clinic and we will always commit to following health and safety protocols. Our safety protocol includes the following but are not limited to:
- All attending Doctors, Front Desk Team and Therapists are vaccinated.
- Our team members follow strict hand washing requirements. All treatment rooms have washbasins and hands-free taps for your convenience.
- Hand sanitisers are used regularly by our team members. They are available in our waiting area and in each treatment room.
- Gloves are worn by our clinicians during treatments and are changed after each treatment and/or as necessary.
- Team members will wear masks throughout their contact with you, and in all areas of the clinic.
- Immediate disposal of sharps, medical waste, and other disposables as per health guidelines.
- Replacement of single-use linen covers after each treatment.
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectants to thoroughly clean all surfaces, equipment, and high-touch areas.
- We are spacing out appointments to limit the number of people in the clinic and ensure social distancing at all times.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our approach to COVID-19, please contact us at any time. Our team is committed to ensuring you feel comfortable and safe for the duration of your visit.