Looking for CO2 resurfacing laser for the skin? Bay Medical Aesthetics offers fractional CO2 laser treatment at our clinic in Bayside Melbourne. Our non-ablative lasers are at the forefront of modern medical aesthetic technologies. We use medical-grade devices as a matter of course, and all our European machines, serviced regularly, ensure precise therapeutic skin results.
The first step for co2 resurfacing laser treatment, also known as carbon dioxide laser therapy, is one of our in-depth skin consultations with our expert medically trained skin specialists. They’ll determine the right treatments for your skin type, age and condition. All of our treatments are minimally invasive, non-surgical procedures that involve minimal downtime, so you can get back to your regular routine sooner.
Fractional CO2 laser in Melbourne is the latest in skincare technology and is considered the gold standard for the treatment of deep wrinkles, photodamage and scar revision. It is a versatile machine that works within the deep layers of the skin and plays a vital role in skin remodelling and formation of new skin.
Our CO2 laser for scars is very effective for deep scar removal in Melbourne, but it can treat a range of other conditions too, including:
To find out if CO2 laser for scars or a treatment with a stretch mark laser in Melbourne is right for you, book in with us for an in-depth skin consultation personalised to your needs.
Fractional CO2 laser creates numerous microscopic laser punctures, which help promote microcirculation and new cell genesis. Regular treatments will help to replace the scar tissue with newer healthier cells. The scar and the skin are smoothened in the process.
Immediately after the treatment, the skin will appear red and in rare cases, minimally swollen. There may be numerous microscopic dots on the treated area, which will develop into fine scabs within a day or two. The scabs will disappear within 3 – 4 days; after which the skin is smoother and clearer. The entire recovery process takes about 3 – 5 days. During this time, patients are advised to apply more moisturiser and sun block to soothe the skin and stay away from excessive sun exposure.
An individual may require 4 – 7 carbon dioxide laser therapy treatments done monthly. The actual number of treatments will depend on the severity of the skin condition, skin type and lifestyle.
The procedure is very safe with a low incidence of side effects, all of which are temporary and minor. There is minimal limitation to daily activities and patients can resume their daily activities immediately. Care must be taken to keep the skin clean, hydrated and allergen free. Treatment is fast, safe and tolerable. Occasionally, a local anaesthetic cream may be applied to make the procedure more comfortable.
Your medically trained skin specialist will use the CO2 scar and stretch mark laser in Melbourne to burn tiny microscopic columns into your skin. These columns only make up 20% of your skin’s surface. The other 80% of the skin helps the damaged skin to repair, and in the process your skin becomes tighter as collagen is stimulated. In the months after undergoing fractional CO2 laser in Melbourne, your skin will continue to improve.
The positive effects of fractional CO2 laser treatment can last for years, as long as you look after your skin with sunscreens, moisturisers and limited sun exposure.
This procedure involves virtually no pain throughout the treatment and afterwards, although your skin may be more sensitive to light for a little while after the procedure. At Bay Medical Aesthetics, we offer a follow up call and provide post treatment skin care tips to ensure the best result from your CO2 laser therapy skin treatment.
Bay Medical Aesthetics offers fractional CO2 laser in Melbourne for dramatic skin rejuvenation. If you live in the Bayside area of Melbourne, we could be a convenient option for a treatment near your home or workplace. Our clients often come to us from suburbs such as:
If you have any questions about fractional CO2 laser therapy regarding the cost or the process, feel free to pop in for a visit.
At Bay Medical Aesthetics, we have the medical expertise to conduct precise CO2 resurfacing laser treatments. We achieve outstanding results in healing skin conditions that affect your appearance. Whether you need acne scar treatment in Melbourne, general skin rejuvenation, or deep scar removal in Melbourne, we can help with our carbon dioxide laser therapy. Call us today to book a thorough skin consultation with one of our specialists.
|Treatment||Average Price (GST incl.)|
|Fractional CO2 Face||$500.00|
|Fractional CO2 Face & Neck||$600.00|
|Fractional CO2 Face, Neck & Chest||$700.00|
|Fractional CO2 Neck & Chest||$600.00|